In this way, we can live in a much healthier and more habitable natural environment for everyone. A sample of this ecological commitment can be seen in consumers, who tend to reject brands with containers that are not sustainable or whose packaging system harms the environment.
Bearing this in mind, companies from all sectors, aware of the problem that causes excess packaging on the planet, are making a firm commitment to apply environmental protection policies that reduce their negative impact. That is why one of the first measures being adopted within organizations is to create corporate social responsibility departments with a clear roadmap, with the aim of carrying out sustainable logistics solutions that promote the circular economy through the incorporation of packaging. and recycled and / or reusable packaging.
It is important to note that applying this new sustainable approach has a very positive impact on the companies that practice it because, in addition to adapting the product or service to the current demands of society, it provides added value that benefits both their identity and their brand as well as the environment. Therefore, we can ensure that the use of recyclable packaging has a direct impact on increasing your profits, both financial and corporate responsibility. However, to successfully achieve these objectives, we must first face a series of challenges. Do you want to know them? Naeco, previously Nortpalet exposes you the most outstanding ones.
Future challenges and sustainable trends
To solve the problem of excess containers and packaging and to move towards more sustainable practices, the future trend is to apply measures capable of minimizing environmental impact, favoring, for example, the use of "green packaging", but what do they consist of? said actions ?:
• Increase the use of raw materials of recycled origin.
• Reuse packaging by reducing the number of containers and packaging to be produced. As we already indicated, it is not only good for the environment but also helps to improve the image of companies before citizens aware of the protection of the planet and turn this benefit into an important source of wealth for organizations.
• Manufacture products composed of 100% recyclable materials. This implies opting for the use of recyclable and reusable plastic containers, packaging, and pallets.
• Bet on ecological and innovative designs. Improving the design, formulation, weight and dimensions of containers and packaging is part of the concept known as eco-design to which it should be aimed. In other words, it is necessary to develop lighter packaging models that occupy less space and contain fewer raw materials. This has a direct environmental impact by reducing CO2 emissions, transporting more units empty, etc.
• Facilitate the circular economy. To carry it out, it is necessary to implement measures that convert waste into new resources, but how? Encouraging complementary solutions that promote the recycling and reuse of raw materials to significantly reduce said waste and manage it better.
What sustainable solutions does the plastic pallet provide?
The plastic pallet has proven over the years to be a growing trend around the world. Its high durability, the quality of the pallets made of recycled polypropylene (PP) or high-density polyethylene (HDPE) plastic, together with its longer life cycle compared to the traditional pallet, as well as the ability to be fully recycled are just a few. of its many advantages.
If we add to this its multiple logistical applications and its high capacity to transform waste into new resources that are later reincorporated into the value chain, we have as a result a sustainable element with high added value that provides numerous benefits to companies.
These are some of the reasons why Naeco, previously Nortpalet has made the development of its sustainable production processes the core business of its activity, and the protection of the environment through recycling systems, its top priority.
But what actions do we carry out to make our plastic pallets a solution to the generation of waste? How do we transform said waste into valuable resources? Here are some key points of our methodology based on sustainability:
• We manufacture plastic pallets with eco designs. Reusable, lighter reducing CO2 emissions, and with a design prepared to assimilate impacts, reducing the rate of breakage, and therefore extending the life cycle of the plastic pallet itself.
• Naeco’s, (previously Nortpalet) plastic pallet has been conceived based on the concept of circular economy. Our products are based on the concept "from cradle to cradle" from the conception of the design itself through all the phases of the processes involved. Through this system we help to improve the environmental impact and carbon footprint throughout the entire value chain.
• We apply “Zero Waste” processes. We reduce plastic in landfills through solutions based on recycling to produce reusable and repairable equipment. Due to the long life of plastic pallets compared to conventional ones, we prevent the generation of waste by operating in a closed recycling chain.
• We exclusively offer our clients the Buy-Back program. Through this system, we buy back our products at the end of their useful life as part of our commitment to the circular economy, providing economic value to our customers at the end of the pallet's useful life. In this way, we accompany the product from its production, through its repair to its recycling, at which point we turn the waste into a new resource in an infinite and closed loop.
The fact that the different industrial sectors are increasingly applying initiatives that promote the recycling and reuse of containers, packaging and complementary and sustainable logistics solutions that help to properly transport and store goods, as in the case of plastic pallets , encourages the customer to choose to buy products or request services from those brands that have internalized these values. And is your company also betting on a more sustainable distribution chain?